Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Hubs!

Okay, I know the last time I updated I did not give any news on Andrew. So here it goes!

BASEBALL, BASEBALL, AND MORE BASEBALL. I guess that is what it is like when you are married to a coach. His high school team, the Edmond Santa Fe Wolves, had a great 2010 season. They ended up with a record of 36-5 and made it to the State Playoffs again this year!!

For having summers off, Andrew is staying busy (hence why I have found time to update this blog). He is coaching a summer baseball team and they are packing in the games. They play double headers almost everyday. So, I am getting real good at this whole coach's widow thing.

Hopefully later this summer we will be able to squeeze in a few trips/weekend getaways.

1 comment:

The Alcorn Family said...

can you say new orleans?